Monday 7 December 2015

RESEARCH: POSTER CODES AND CONVENTIONS

I analysed the movie poster of The Twilight Saga in order to investigate the genre codes and conventions It gives the information of:

the casting
the costume designer
the music
the music supervisor
the visual effects
the executive producer
the producer
the director
the editor
the production designer
the director of photography
the co-producer

My group and I decided to use the same people's names for the cast and crew.

g
The poster will also require at the bottom the social networks used to promote the film. I created a folder with the social networks logo on one of the apple computers in the media room so when I come to make my poster, I can drag the logos for the social networks onto my indesign poster. This is so the audience can check the social networks to get more information about the film and get exclusive content.  I am currently working on a website for the film, which is where most of the information will be for the film,  which is going to be called www.aquestionofidentity.com and this will be placed at the bottom of the poster.



1 comment:

  1. I discussed the issue of which names you are using with the group today. I suggest that each of you (real) people claim credit for what you have done on the credits. For example, you are required to devise an original sound track, so do not tell the moderator that a fictional person did so. Claim the credit!

    ReplyDelete