Monday 2 November 2015

PLANNING: AARON'S COSTUME

Our group equally contributed about ideally what myself, the protagonist of the film should wear. We also considered that in the narrative of the film, certain scenes in the film trailer are set in different days, so we needed to rotate my attire because it wouldn't be realistic if I wore the same clothing throughout the trailer.

For the cemetery scene, the car park scene, documents scene and the scene with Aaron and Sydney, I wore a hooded leather jacket with a patterned blue/white top with black chinos. We went for a powerful yet casual look because It correlates week with the characters personality as he is shown to be a powerful character with a solid build and mind, looking for revenge consistently throughout the film.

In the warehouse scene, I am wearing a long trench coat with a black top with white chinos. Again, this sets the standard of an assertive look. I removed the trench coat in the encounter scene with Chris, a important character in the story because we were filming inside Demi's house.

PINTEREST AARON'S LOOK


From the pictures that I pinned on my pinterest account, I felt that the clothing of choice depicted looks to be appealing, but also fits like a glove for my character. Furthermore, the theme of the film is very 

2 comments: