Thursday 12 November 2015

RESEARCH: THE INTERTILES AND THE CREDITS

On Monday morning, me and my group were discussing what inter titles would be best suited for our film trailer.

In order for me to get a better understanding of the concept inter titles and credits, I googled the definition of Inter-titles first and this was the result that I got:

INTERTITLE: An intertitle is a piece of filmed, printed text in the middle of the photographed action at various points. Inter titles used to convey character dialogue are referred to as "dialogue inter titles", and those used to provide related descriptive/narrative material are referred to as "expository inter titles".

These were the results that I got when I searched inter titles on google images:


Moreover, i looked at the definition for credits in a film title and this is the definition I got:

CREDITS: There are two types of credits, opening credits and closing credits.

OPENING CREDITS: Opening credits are shown at the beginning of a show and list the most important members of the production. they are usually shown as text superimposed on a blank screen or static pictures, or sometimes on top of action in the show.

CLOSING CREDITS: Closing credits are shown at the end of a show and list all the cast and the crew of the production.


No comments:

Post a Comment