Thursday 12 November 2015

PLANNING: SOUNDATION MUSIC STUDIOS

As my group need to consider the boundaries of copyrighted music, I decided to snoop around the internet to find any websites that allows you to construct music in your own interpretations and make your own music from the ground up.

I came across this interesting website and I have signed up for a free account which allows me to experiment with sounds and incorporate sounds to my liking. Although early in the process, I have been playing around with some of the sounds to see what I could come up with: below I will show some screenshots of the website and the editing process of music making with a hyperlink.



This is the area of where you can make your own music above. It allows you to change the audio channel, change pitch, very reminiscent to a professional music making website which I shall liaise with my peers further about.

Furthermore, The beauty that I find with this website, if we wish to pursue this idea, is that we are stress free in terms of copyright claims because the music is set to default for anybody to use and is not linked to any professional musician. This allows for flexibility and With my previous blog post about music inspiration, I can consider the ideas in my previous post and implement the ideas into out own creation.Here are the links to the website:

https://soundation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment