Sunday 1 November 2015

PLANNING: SHOT LIST

I decided that it would be ideal for me to create a word document consisting of details for each scene for the film trailer. I wanted to critically address to myself and to my group members how we should plan out each scene in the editing aspect as well as dialogue and specific camera angles. The text highlighted in blue is the description of each scene, which tells the viewer what is going to happen. And the text that is highlighted in red and black shows the dialogue that is going to be used in each scene. Below you will be able to see my word document:



Following on from the description and the dialogue, we imputed where the title was going to appear and the the inter titles. Although we are not sure what the inter titles are going to say, My group and I are going to discuss this and put in the inter titles further on.

No comments:

Post a Comment